What am I bossing you about now? These Cinnamon Roll Waffles.
I die. Super, super simple and I felt like I was giving the boys such a treat. And a huge dose of sugar that I had to deal with for about an hour, but worth it. Oh the deliciousness!
I am going to type out the recipe because it is very complicated and I don’t want you to have to do all that clicking through the links.
1. Open can of store bought cinnamon rolls
2. Spray waffles iron with cooking spray
3. Place 4 cinnamon rolls on a preheated waffle iron and close to cook.
4. Pour icing from store bought rolls onto waffles
5. Write Kinsey a thank you email for the excellent ratio of cinnamon, dough and icing.
Don’t worry he actually did like them, he just insists on making this face all. the. time.